Bought a New Bag for My Father

Today I bought a leather duffle bag for my father and he was so happy, he loved the bag so much and I could see the happiness from his eyes. He just came back from New York yesterday and we have missed the Father day. Hence we had a late Father day celebration today.

 

I bought this elegant leather duffel bag from dufflebagpro.com, they have many bags that I can choose. Finally, I stumbleupon a bag named David King, and I said: wow! this is definately the bag I should buy for my dear father. Thanks to the website and now my father has a nice duffle bag that can use for his business trips.

My father received a lot of gifts from my family, there are some eletrical devices, a nice t-shirt and many other things. I think he have a great day today, we are happy too, this is life isn't it. I hope you have a happy day as well.